1. First and foremost, pick an incredible venue. Did someone say 900 acres in the heart of stunning Perthshire? Or a spa hotel with a difference in the Borders? With a welcome drink, top-notch dinner and incredible live entertainment acts, Crieff Hydro and Peebles Hydro will be right up your street.
2. Fancy taking it easy, staying the night and waking up to a hearty full Scottish? We’ve got you covered there too. Don’t even begin to worry about how to get home after dancing ‘til the wee hours, this is perfect solution for resting those dancing feet. You can book up to nine bedrooms online, and for anything over nine, just drop our team a note.
3. Make sure you find out everyone’s availability and get a date in the diary as soon as possible. Definitely don’t leave it until the last minute, our dates get snapped up fast. If you're not staying overnight, you can book your party night online for up to 10 people.
4. Party extras. If you’re staying overnight at Crieff Hydro you can even fit in a relaxing session in the Victorian Baths and some action-packed fun at Action Glen. Or why not get into the festive spirit and join our reindeers on one of their daily walks? If you're heading to Peebles Hydro, you could pop in to Pure Spa for a treatment, blow off some steam at Glentress or Go Ape, or go for a festive ramble along Peebles High Street, the independent shops are packed with seasonal charm.
5. Every Christmas party that goes down in the history books has an incredible band, so make sure you pick a venue that has exactly that. Hint hint, we do. At both Crieff Hydro and Peebles Hydro we’ll be playing hit after hit, so if you only remember to bring one thing, make sure it’s comfy shoes.
6. Get your glad rags sorted. Think sparkles, sequins, a wee glass of fizz as you get ready and an air of excitement of for the best night out of the year. It’s time to dress to impress.
7. Not the most exciting point, but we thought we should mention it. Transport. However you plan on getting here – car, taxi, bus, helicopter, EZ Raider – make sure it’s all sorted so you don’t have to worry and can relax and enjoy your night.
8. Finally, have fun. Half the fun is in the planning, or so they say. We’re here to take away the stress of organising your Christmas night out so it should just be plain sailing form here on in. We can’t wait to see you in December.